23′ MasterCraft NXT22
2018 23' MastercCraft NXT22 – Red
- EASIEST surf boat to operate
- 23’10” long
- Rated at 14 passengers or 2,312 lbs.
- Zero off wakeboard GPS based speed control
- Triple tank 2,140lb ballast system
- Ilmor 5000 MPI
- NXT Surf Package with S2S Switching
- Advanced Audio Package with S70 cans, premium Klipsch speakers, amp, & subwoofer with bluetooth connectivity
- 4.3 LCD color screen with 5 button interface
- Large bimini top
- Disclaimer: Rental includes a $2,500 damage deposit. Must be 26 years of age or older.
Why Rent the 2018 MasterCraft NXT22 over the competitor’s boats?
The MasterCraft NXT22 with the equipped surf system is custom matched to the hull and provides a custom wave for every ability level. It is the easiest entry-level surf system to operate, taking less than half the steps of our competitors. Not only that, but Moomba hulls require uneven weight to get the boat to surf – a workaround we left behind a generation ago. According to an independent surf study out of the University of Michigan, NXT makes a stronger wave, uses less fuel, operates at a lower engine speed, is quieter and releases 95.8% less carbon monoxide than the Axis 22. Moomba’s onboard cruise control is unreliable, with huge variations in speed. That’s a big problem for surfing. The Zero Off Cruise Control that’s standard in the NXT line uses GPS for superior speed precision. If you want that on your Moomba or Axis, you’re looking at an upgrade. But even then you’ll be squinting at your speed on a black and white screen salvaged from last century (Moomba), or be without the option for a screen at all (Axis). NXT comes standard with a 4.3” color screen to monitor your systems with confidence.
*This information is provided by MasterCraft.